You are allowed to republish any of the content from howy.org. The following conditions apply:
– You must publish the entire article with no changes. You may not change the article title or content in any way.
– You MUST link back to howy.org in any way you see fit.
– You MUST NOT include the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
– You must not publish any of our articles on web sites that contain, but not limited to, warez, illegal mp3, sites that promote racism, hatred or profanity, sites that contain nudity/exploitation of humans and animals, or any other unlawful activities.
– You must not republish articles from howy.org via unsolicited email/spamming.
– You must not create derivative works from any of our content. This includes all forms of audio and video, as well as translations into other languages.
– You must not put any active link to any article you republish, other than the link to howy.org itself.
If you violate any of the aforementioned terms you will be liable for all the fees and damages brought by a copyright infrigement.
Howy.org reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior warning